Friday, September 17, 2010

Feeling so uneasy :(

Terribly feel,my stomach,my brain..arghhh!!
it can drive me crazy ,study ? still undone even in fact,
there is a lot of papers,bunches of presentations and several assignments need to be done..mode:really unhappy.someone please pull the trigger and let me die..hoho..-just kidding.
how can I make this thing become so easy?so enjoy?how?could someone please tell me the way??pleaseeee..
My only prob is arabic,i cant do it extremely well..I just can't
maybe i've sinned too much..lol
nevermind,as long as I can do..i'll try my fuckin' best..oo yeah..
so guys,how's ur raya?was it great?or otherwise??
for me Raya this time wasn't the best,but the kenduri was the best..haha
even lil bit tired,but there was something to repay all the tired and exhausted.
Stop here k, Off to bed..daaaaa~


No comments:

Post a Comment