Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm going home~soon

Yeay~*so childish
I'm going home, all exams is completed.once again,hooray!!!
Preparation for raya?hurm..not done yet,i'm about to buy new jeans for Eid
What say you??but,I dont think I need it badly..tgok la camne..
This is my first time fasting in Gombak,(before this Nilai la)..
Sometimes, I think Nilai is better(in some aspects),but Gombak isn't that bad
This Eid,no one will come home ..sob3..my mak cik Ana,Ayah Ngah,Mak Teh and many many many other relatives as well
They will come home in 2nd Syawal because my Mak Su is about to get married :)
(Hope she'll be happy with her choice.Amin.)
Tomorrow I've class-BM,ILS,TRANSAC, and CONTRACT (quite a lot huh!!)
But nevermind, dont know what else to say, it's freaking cold here(as I just wear towel.ahaha)
i wanna sleep,or not??i think the answer would be yes..lil bit sleepy.Gudnyte dear blog.Daa

No comments:

Post a Comment