Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tired ..yes,i am.


I'm extremely tired,but doesnt have effort to lay on the bed

huh!!walking from room to bus stop with heavy bagssss(lot of bagss)
obviously i wanted to say FCuK..
Luckily,got seat to sit on,bus and LRT =)
then,arrived at Masjid Jamek,a lot of people there and variety of stinky perfume too!!
Headed to Bukit Jalil and along the journey i've to stand with my overweight bags,huh!
maybe it was cold in there (even i could felt my shirt wet) so, the weight of that fuckin' bags
not terasa sgt la..
Then,sending them to the bus,friend and my Queenie :)
still with my overweight bags and of course my back felt not right,really not.and
waited for my dad till Azan while watched people passed by 
but,among them i attracted to one small girl,from middle east,she's soooooooo cute u know
with her child voice,keep calling her dad and ran from one side to another..aww!me likey doe..
but i didnt took her pics,rugi3..;(
Now,i'm home and writing this with small eyes and my body feels so itchy and so unenergy haish!!
But before that,of course i've some pics to upload for ur view :)wait jap ea..

With her =)



one friend added :)

That's all.Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment