Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Finally,my foot step on the place.

yes, finally i reached my hometown K.Terengganu :)
even lil bit sad to leave my dad in KL.hoho
my bus reached Hentian K.T at 6 approximately and my auntie fetched me
and then straight to Pulau Musang.:)
before that,i met one of my scandals(time sekolah rendah..haha)
we have a great chat,and the best part is when he said that "hafiz,ko nmpak maken gmuk la"
eeeeeeiii..geram3..not only her but syida,and tasha also said the same thing.huh!!
Do I look fat??emm,maybe lah..org bhagia la katakan..LOL
At home, there are aunties,sepupus,adiks and nenek as well and all the preparation for raya and wedding
it looks so semak.haish,nevermind.
tomorrow got a job to do,menebas semak samun.and do some housekeeping job.
so then,good morning and selamat bersahur :)


As usual,i've some pics for you.


With my beloved abah before going home.

Of course it's me yg ensem :)

Chow~


No comments:

Post a Comment